PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Billington’s, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Participants must be 16 years or over.
- Closing time and date for receipt of applications is 11.59pm on 31.03.2014.
- The item is an I’ve been baking with Billington’s cake tin. The item is 230mm x 230mm x 100mm in size and made from foodsafe tinplate.
- To claim a limited edition cake tin, go to www.Billingtons.co.uk and enter two unique codes and complete the required fields on the form. See information about promotional codes below. A full postal address is required together with a contact email address. Postage is included.
- Please retain labels with the codes for verification.
- Once a claim has been successfully made, the consumer will receive a confirmation email.
- Claims via Billington’s for limited edition cake tin are limited to one per household which will be verified by house number and postcode. If more than one claim is received from the same all additional claims will be disqualified.
Promotional codes can be found on the following promotional packs of Billington’s products:
- Billington’s Natural Unrefined Cane Sugar Light Muscovado 500g
- Billington’s Natural Unrefined Cane Sugar Dark Muscovado 500g
- Billington’s Natural Unrefined Cane Sugar Molasses 500g
- Promotional codes can be located on the back page of the on-pack leaflet.
- Only valid promotional codes will be accepted. All codes are subject to verification. Codes may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's references or printing errors do not constitute codes. Each valid promotional code can only be entered once.
- If you are unable to read your promotional code on pack, or it is incomplete, please contact the Billington’s Cake Tin Promotion consumer helpline via email at email@example.com or via phone on 01296 717997. Our lines are open from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- All cake tins will be delivered within 28 days of completed order.
- If you have any problems or your cake tin is damaged upon arrival please contact the Billington’s Cake Tin Promotion consumer helpline via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 01296 717997 within 28 days of receipt. Our lines are open from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion refuse to accept a claim. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For any further information or queries about this promotion please contact the Billington’s Cake Tin Promotion consumer helpline via email at email@example.com or via phone on 01296 717997. Our lines are open from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Please note that this helpline is dedicated to responding to queries about this promotion only.
- No cash or other alternative available in whole or in part except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law,
neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility
or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion
- Any damages or injuries due to the misuse of the cake tin or the user’s negligence or misconduct
Promoter: Billington's, Sugar Way, Peterborough, PE2 9AY. Claims should not be sent to this address.